Wednesday, May 24, 2017

English and Business 2 Task 3



                My name is Niko Bayu Herlambang, i want to share about my hobbies and dream. My hobbies are futsal,football, and karate. But, i prefer football because i want to be a greatest football player in the world. Now, it just a dream that never come true. I’m 20 years old now and i’m not a football player, i’m a college student, my dream didn’t come true because my parents weren’t support me and also my body is so fat. If i was slim, i would join football competition to reach my dream.
                I don’t know why the reason that i love football, i feel if i playing football, i will happy. I have forget my dream, now i’m focus on my college’s activity. I have 1 years to go to graduate from my college. If i always work hard, i believe i can graduate on time.
                I am college student of Gunadarma University of accounting major. Actually, accounting wasn’t the major that i want. I want join informatic engineering major but i’ve failed on the test. Maybe if i had studied hard the day before the test, i have been got the major, and it means that my second dream have been disappeared. My another dream was to be the computer engineer because i like operating computer.
                For now, my dream is graduate as soon as possible and then looking for a job. If i had a job, i would have a lot of money and make my parents happy. Maybe it is the best way for me and i just follow it In accounting i have got many positive things among i have studied the  new lesson like how to make a financial statement and on the other side, i also feel more social than before because basically, the major was including in the social knowledge.
                If my parents had supported my dream, i have been a football player. But, i think my parents know what is the best for their boy, so i must enjoy all and make them happy.

Conditional Sentences Type 1
Ø  If i playing football, i will happy.
Ø  If i have a job, i will have a lot of money and make my parents happy.

Conditional Sentences Type 2
Ø  If i was slim, i would join football competition to reach my dream.
Ø  If i had a job, i would have a lot of money and make my parents happy.

Conditional Sentences Type 3
Ø  If i had studied hard the day before the test, i have been got the major.
Ø  If my parents had supported my dream, i have been a football player.

No comments:

Post a Comment