Friday, June 16, 2017

English and Business 2 Task 4



1. Adjective adalah kata sifat yang mengiringi kata benda, sedangkan Adverb adalah kata sifat yang mengiringi kata kerja.

2. a. Adjective + Noun
·         This store sell the cheap keychain
·         My uncle has new motorcycle
·         I meet big elephant at the zoo
·         There are a lot of small ant in the window of my house
·         There is a tall tower beside my college

b. Adjective + Adjective + Noun
·         Tika wears beautiful red rose on his ear
·         My father is the sailor of luxurious black ship
·         Rika’s house uses strong solid floor
·         Don’t touch slick scaly sanke
·         Tonight is the most cold dark night

c. Adjective + Adjective + Adjective + Noun
·         My father set the pure and clean square glass on the window
·         My teacher has a lazy young black boy
·         My mother sit on the long green comfortable sofa
·         Rina bought expensive cool silver fan
·         I like hot spicy fried chicken and it is delicious

3. a. Adverb (Freq)
·         Raisa and Niko have jogging every sunday
·         My sister has go to school every morning
·         My brother study everyday
·         Dino celebrate his birthday anniversary
·         My father is going home everynight

b. Adverb (Time)
·         My mother is cooking in the morning
·         Raka is doing homework in the night
·         My brother has lunch in the afternoon
·         Rony and friends are cycling in the evening
·         My mother is shopping in the Sunday

c. Adverb (Place)
·         He has going to hometown
·         My father’s office is in Jakarta
·         My mother is cooking in the kitchen
·         Maybe i will go to your home now
·         We having a lunch in the homeyard

d. Adverb (Adv)
·         He runs quickly
·         Rara got a good score delightly
·         Rere got a bad score sadly
·         The office boy is mopping the floor cleanly
·         Ade rai lift the barble strongly

No comments:

Post a Comment